Abou sentence example
- The new state house, the oldest portion of which (designed by Charles Bulfinch) was erected in 1795-1798, was enlarged in 1853-1856, and again by a huge addition in 1889-1898 (total cost abou($6,800,000 to 1900).
- Munk, Notice sur Abou'l Walid (Paris, 1851); W.
- Mehren, Expose de la reforme de l'Islamisme commencee par Abou `l-Hasan Ali el-Ash`ari (Leiden, 1878); and D.
- Rating * * * * Rabih Abou Khalil plays the oud, a fretless lute originating from the Lebanon.
- This is the more 'frankensteinian' theme of the Terminator movies - be careful abou creating objects smarter or stronger than you, or you might find yourself wholly expendable.Advertisement