Abdominus sentence example
- It refers to the strengthening of the abdominal musculature especially transversus abdominus and the deep spinal muscle lumbar multifidus.
- Vertical leg lifts works the rectus abdominus safely (AFAIK).
- Weighted crunch: This exercise targets your rectus abdominus, the "six pack muscles" that run down your abdomen between your sternum and your hips.
- The bicycle maneuver, which is performed without ab exercise equipment was one of the most effective effective exercises for both the rectus abdominus and the obliques.
- The Ab Roller claimed ninth place for the rectus abdominus and tenth place for the obliques.Advertisement
- The rectus abdominus: The rectus abdominus is the muscle that is used in crunches, as well as the full roll up that is used in a Pilates program.
- He calls the rectus abdominus, the large external abdominal muscle used in performing crunches, the "outer unit."
- The rectus abdominus muscles run vertically the length of your torso.
- The transverse abdominus muscle group runs horizontally underneath the rectus abdominus muscles.
- The deep muscles of the transverse abdominus lie under the other abdominal muscles and around your body, essentially holding your insides, in.Advertisement
- Finally, the showcase muscle, the rectus abdominus, runs down your abdomen from your sternum to your pelvis.
- For instance, you might start with a full core exercise, followed by exercises that isolate your rectus abdominus or obliques.
- Captain's chair exercises strengthen your rectus abdominus and your transverse abdominus.