Abdel sentence example
- Churchill, The Life of Abdel Kader (London, 1867).
- Raouf was recalled, and succeeded by Abdel Kader Pasha, a much stronger governor, who had some success, but whose forces were quite insufficient to cope with the rebels.
- The Egyptian government was too busily engaged in suppressing Arabi's revolt to be able to send any help to Abdel Kader, and in September 1882, when the British troops entered Cairo, the position in the Sudan was very perilous.
- Abdel Kader Pasha was asked to undertake tile work, and he agreed on the understanding that he would be supported, and that the policy of abandonment was not to be announced.
- Omneya Abdel Kawy against Alison Waters, two former top class juniors now firmly established at the top of the women's game.Advertisement
- pulsateyear Abdel Kawy failed to convert a match ball while losing 10/8 in the fifth in a pulsating final.
- Last year Abdel Kawy failed to convert a match ball while losing 10/8 in the fifth in a pulsating final.
- Abdel gave a powerful and witty account of the various roadblocks on the road to peace in the Middle East.
- The network was created by Nir Abdel, one the original Napster programmers.