Abdallatif sentence example
- Abdullatif or Abdallatif (d.
- Abdallatif >>
- ABDALLATIF, or ABD-UL-Latif (1162-1231), a celebrated physician and traveller, and one of the most voluminous writers of the East, was born at Bagdad in 1162.
- An interesting memoir of Abdallatif, written by himself, has been preserved with additions by Ibn-Abu-Osaiba (Ibn abi Usaibia), a contemporary.
- After attaining to great proficiency in that kind of learning, Abdallatif applied himself to natural philosophy and medicine.Advertisement
- Abdallatif was undoubtedly a man of great knowledge and of an inquisitive and penetrating mind.