Abbotts sentence example
- By the early part of the 1980s, many of the original characters had either been recast or left the show; this allowed the show to focus more tightly on upcoming core families: the Abbotts, the Newmans, and the Williams.
- Victor promised to return Jabot to the Abbotts if Jack left Nikki.
- Many of the storylines over the four years focused on the Brown family's adjustment to life in Everwood and their interactions with the Abbotts.
- As the series progresses, the Browns and the Abbotts find a way to connect with each other and the town they serve.
- The site often features Y&R spoilers with details about what's going to happen next to Genoa City's Abbotts, Newmans, Fishers and more.Advertisement
- The show features several prominent families from the Abbotts to the Newmans to the Williams, Baldwins and Chancellors.
- Young and Restless soap update is not reserved exclusively for diehard fans of the Abbotts, Newmans and Chancellors.
- Upon returning, Victor was immersed in multiple storylines including the long-running villainy of son Adam, a rekindling of his rivalry with Jack and a corporate takeover that found Victor nicking Jabot from Tucker McCall and the Abbotts.
- These families are the Abbotts, the Newmans, the Chancellors, the Baldwins and the Winters.
- In the early 1980s the soap opera transitioned to new central families such as the Abbotts, Newmans and Winters.Advertisement
- He replaced those earlier core families with the Abbotts, Williams, Newmans and Winters families.
- Unlike the Newman family, children have not been as plentiful for the Abbotts.