Abbas i sentence example
- He was surrounded by intriguers who were playing a game of their own, and for some time he appeared almost disposed to be as reactionary as his great-uncle Abbas I.
- The population is about 6000, comprising descendants of some Georgians introduced by Shah Abbas I.
- Little Luristan was governed by a race of independent princes of the Khurshidi dynasty, and called atabegs, from 1155 to the beginning of the 17th century when the last atabeg, Shah Verdi Khan, was removed by Shah Abbas I.
- Railway construction dates from 1852, when the line from Alexandria to Cairo was begun, by order of Abbas I.
- On Ibrahims death in November 1848 the government of Egypt fell to his nephew Abbas I.Advertisement
- But it was during the reign of Shah Abbas I.
- (1524-1576) made Kazvin his capital, and it remained so till Shah Abbas I.