Abbad sentence example
- His later life was spent in various parts of the Moslem world, in Aleppo with Saif-ud-Daula (to whom he dedicated the Book of Songs), in Rai with the Buyid vizier Ibn `Abbad and elsewhere.
- The main source for the history under the Spanish is Fray Inigo Abbad, Historia geografica civil y natural de San Juan Bautista de Puerto Rico (Madrid, 1788; a new edition with notes by Jose J.
- Abbad makes extensive quotations from early historians of Spanish America.
- Abbad, surnamed El Motaddid, his son and successor, is one of the most remarkable figures in Spanish Mahommedan history.
- Abbad b.Advertisement
- Abbad al-Iskandari, encomiast of the vizier al-Afdal, executed by IIafi~ Ibn Qalaqis al-Iskandari, encomiast of the Ayyubites, d.
- abbad, fr.