Abarca sentence example
- by hissecond marriage with a daughter of Sancho Abarca of Navarre.
- By a second marriage with a daughter of Sancho Abarca of Navarre he had a son and successor.
- Sancho Abarca, 906926 Made himself independent king i.e.
- The most un doubted personality of the Garcia Sanchez 926966 time is Tota (Theuda), widow Sancho Garcia 966993 of Sancho Abarca, who gov Garcia Sanchez 1000 erned for her son and whose TheTrembler ~ daughters were married to the kings of Leon and counts of Castile.
- Pedro Pablo Abarca De Bolea, Count Of Aranda >>Advertisement