Aasm sentence example
- The American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) does not have a listing for the Association of Sleep Disorders Center in Del Mar.
- This may be because the AASM requires membership and accreditation for centers and laboratories affiliated with the organization.
- The American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) publishes the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine (JCSM), a peer-reviewed medical journal.
- The AASM continues to set standards for sleep education, research, and practice, and has approximately 7,000 members.
- The AASM publishes JCSM and works with the Sleep Research Society to publish SLEEP, an exclusively sleep and sleep disorder-focused publication.Advertisement
- The AASM also operates a public education website about sleep and sleep disorders.
- SleepEducation.com translates the latest AASM findings into plain language, and discusses healthy sleep habits, sleep disorders, and sleep medicine for the public.
- Three hypopnea definitions were used in the study, and each one was acquired from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).