Aames sentence example
- Willie Aames, former 80s TV star, was robbed at gunpoint on January 7, 2008.
- Ever wondered what Eight is Enough actor Willie Aames is hiding under his shirt?
- After the 1980s, Willie Aames was seldom seen on television or in movies.
- Somewhere along the way Aames turned to drugs, but kicked the habit in recent years.
- Willie Aames made a semi-comeback on the second season of the celebreality series Celebrity Fit Club in 2005.Advertisement
- On the show, Aames was often confrontational and, well - flat out rude and obnoxious.
- While his behavior wasn't always ideal, Aames did lose 19 pounds and seemed to see himself in a new light by the end of the challenge.
- Willie Aames and his son, Christopher, were robbed at gunpoint in Los Angeles on January 7, 2008.
- While Aames and his son gave up their wallets, there was only $15 cash between them.
- Aames' rep told TMZ, "Willie is in town to shoot a celebrity reality show for VH1.Advertisement
- Aames and his son are fine after the incident.
- Willie Aames will be on another VH1 reality show.
- Eggert was also on the show Charles in Charge along with former Fit Club contestant Willie Aames.