80s-inspired sentence example
- You can find many 80s-inspired prom dresses these days at department stores like Macy's or Dillards, but if you're looking for an authentic vintage dress, there are other great options.
- Although the fashions of this era could be a little garish and overdone, when done in a contemporary way, men can easily incorporate some 80s-inspired fashions into their current wardrobes.
- Skinny tie - Paired with a slim-cut dress shirt and contemporary trousers or denim, the skinny tie can add a fresh, but funky and 80s-inspired vibe to your look.
- Wear an oversized, 80s-inspired t-shirt over leggings, and add several solid skinny belts in bright colors.
- No 80s clothing - Unless you're on your way to a retro party, don't pair your jellies with other 80s-inspired pieces like one-shoulder slouchy tops and acid-washed jeans.Advertisement