8-9 sentence example
- The James river, afterwards so much used for the Federal operations, was not yet clear, and it was here, in Hampton Roads, that the famous fight took place between the ironclads "Merrimac" (or "Virginia") and "Monitor" (March 8-9, 1862).
- McDowell, instead of marching to join McClellan, was ordered to the Valley to assist in "trapping Jackson," an operation which, at one critical moment very near success, ended in the defeat of Fremont at Cross Keys and of McDowell's advanced troops at Port Republic (June 8-9) and the escape of the daring Confederates with trifling loss.
- Automated peritoneal dialysis occurs for 8-9 hours overnight whilst the patient sleeps.
- You can fit 8-9 hamburgers on the 280 square inch grill, making grilling for a small crowd easy.
- The event is set to take place June 8-9 of 2006 in San Francisco, California and features a number of notable speakers from the video game industry.Advertisement
- Functional speech disorders with no known cause, such as lisping, affect 10 percent of the population; 8-9 percent serious enough to require treatment.
- The simple pelican only takes 8-9 steps.
- It's hang-out and be seen Union Street, an 8-9 block area in the Cow Hollow section of the City just west of the Presidio.
- The shoulder bag style featuring an 8-9 inch handle drop, makes this bag easy to carry over your shoulder or on your arm.