7-8 sentence example
- Meanwhile, in the Missouri theatre, the Federal general Curtis, outnumbered and outmanoeuvred by the forces of Price and Van Dorn, fought, and by his magnificent tenacity won, the battle of Pea Ridge (March 7-8), which put an end to the war in this quarter.
- We have terraced cottages sleeping 2, 4-5, 7-8 please enquire for availability details.
- B 5, b 7-8), in its middle part it criticizes the Nicomachean Ethics for not being clear about this limit (E.E.
- The Step 2 (14mg) package is the step down treatment for Weeks 7-8.
- Both round trip and one-way cruises are offered, with most lengths approximately 7-8 nights.Advertisement
- The reviews range from 7-8 out of 10 for most sites, which means that the game is good.
- In fact, it's possible for an early pregnancy test to detect elevated hCG levels as early as 7-8 days after ovulation in some cases.