60-70 sentence example
- Ostwald (ibid., 1900, 35, pp. 33, 204) has observed that on dissolving chromium in dilute acids, the rate of solution as measured by the evolution of gas is not continuous but periodic. It is largely made as ferro-chrome, an alloy containing about 60-70% of chromium, by reducing chromite in the electric furnace or by aluminium.
- The north-west counties are extremely wet; many localities here have normal rainfalls of 60-70 in.
- The excrement from this large colony has changed the carbonate of lime in the soil and the coral nodules on the surface into phosphates, to the extent in some cases of 60-70%, thus forming a valuable deposit, beneficial to the vegetation of the island itself and promising commercial value.
- It was the Underworld of the Earth, for it had earlier been cast down from Heaven (lines 60-70).
- Most will cover 60-70% of a given salary-this essentially means you will continue getting your paycheck, but with a 30-40% reduction in pay.Advertisement
- For best results, maintain your heart rate at about 60-70% of your maximum heart rate for about 20 to 60 minutes.