6-inches sentence example
- Tiles that are 6-inches in height will only fit 3 high on a backsplash, while tiles that are 3-inches in height will fit 6 high.
- The traditional size for a subway tile is 3 x 6-inches, but you can find these tiles in 1 x 2-inches, 4 x 8-inches, 2 x 6-inches or even 4 x 12-inches.
- Ceramic floor tiles can be rustic or contemporary in style, will come in sizes 6-inches, 12-inches 18-inches in size and can also be installed on walls.
- The speaker is a little over 2-inches thick, plus it's a bit over 6-inches long and almost 4 inches wide, so you'll need to be sure to account for its size when packing your gear.
- Update the look slightly by using oversized tiles of 4 by 8-inches, rather than the standard 3 by 6-inches.Advertisement
- The backsplash measures 18-inches in height, while most tiles measure 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6-inches in height.
- Front/back pieces measuring 6-inches across the bottom, 6-inches along the sides but drawn with a peak that is 9 inches from the bottom.