6-7 sentence example
- Over the lowlands of the Basin, taken generally, there is an average precipitation of perhaps 6-7 in., while in the Oregon region it is twice as great, and in the southern parts even less.
- The largest species of the genus is Poa flabellata which forms great tufts 6-7 ft.
- Thus, the Reichert-Meissl value of butter-fat is 25-30, that of coco-nut oil 6-7, and of palm kernel oil about 5-6.
- To achieve a breakthrough requires a suitable storage material of 6-7 weight percent hydrogen.
- Theobromine levels in loose leaf teas (6-7 mg/l) were also lower than in tea bags.Advertisement