48-hour sentence example
- A planned 48-hour stoppage at the BBC has been called off while unions consult members on a new peace offer.
- Further one-day strikes are planned on July 11th and 16th, with a second 48-hour walkout planned for July 21st.
- There may be individual weeks when the 48-hour limit will be exceeded, but this is unlikely to be sustained over a 17-week period.
- Another problem plaguing cruises departing from San Francisco to Hawaii is a proposal by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agency to require a 48-hour stay in a foreign port before a ship could visit another U.S. port.
- This may just be a 48-hour guarantee of basic health, or it could be an extended guarantee against genetic problems that don't usually appear until a puppy is older.Advertisement