45-50 sentence example
- Argillaceous or clay soils are those which contain a large percentage (45-50) of clay, and a small percentage (5 or less) of lime.
- He must also belong to the landsturm at the ages of 17-21 and 45-50.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until cooked but springy in the center.
- Friday and Saturday offers participants the chance to taste wines from 45-50 different Pinot Noir producers from the country (and a few outside the country).
- Most child care centers that offer a drop-in option set an upper limit of 45-50 hours per child in any given month.Advertisement
- Filming takes place at a remote location, and lasts about 45-50 days.