30-second sentence example
- Sometimes a 30-second glass is used instead of a 28-second one, and the intervals between the knots on the log-line are then made 50 ft.
- The 30-second commercial and a ten-second cutdown will run for six weeks in a burst planned and bought by BBJ Media.
- If you don't create an account, you must sit through 30-second ads in addition to not having access to their songs.
- Fishkin began raising money to purchase a 30-second time slot during the Super Bowl, but with commercial prices routinely topping $2 million, he knew right away his fundraising efforts would fall short.
- Each episode will feature between three and five 15 to 30-second commercials that you must watch in order to move to the next segment.Advertisement
- Participants performed 8 to 20 repetitions of each exercise, which were interspersed with 30-second to three-minute aerobic intervals.
- You can try each song before you buy it with the 30-second song sample feature.