27-year-old sentence example
- A 27-year-old woman presented with a mandibular 8 x 10 cm solid mass diagnosed as central giant cell granuloma.
- The 27-year-old was found dead on April 8, 1994, in his Seattle, Washington, home.
- The 27-year-old has stated a number of times that her daughter is the "best thing" to ever happen to her and that she couldn't imagine her life without her.
- Britney and Kevin, a 27-year-old former backup dancer, were married in September 2004, just months after the collapse of her 55-hour marriage to childhood friend Jason Allen Alexander.
- I recently met a 27-year-old aerospace engineer and he is handsome, charming, brilliant and funny as can be.Advertisement