25-foot sentence example
- Woods tracked his 25-foot birdie putt, trotting after it and pointing at the ball as it dropped for birdie.
- There are twin LED lights, they have a 25-foot range, they're durable, they're comfortable, and they won the Parenting Magazine Toy of the Year Award.
- Recruiting a scriptwriter, an actress and a couple of sailors, the group goes on a perilous journey to a place where dinosaurs, savage islanders and the 25-foot tall King Kong gorilla roam freely.
- They go to a place where vicious prehistoric dinosaurs, primitive islanders and a 25-foot tall King Kong live, in the wild jungles of the island.
- Modern equipment, such as radar and sonar, have also increased the likelihood that if a large, 25-foot long creature lurked in the dark waters of Loch Ness, someone would find it.Advertisement