2001-02 sentence example
- It is the Council's intention to have any additional funding consequent to designation available from the beginning of the AY 2001-02.
- Allowing for this the level of unexplained discrepancy appropriate for 2001-02 was estimated to be 2,600.
- The table compares plans for 2002-03 and 2003-04 with outturn for 1998-99 through to 2000-01, and with the estimated outturn for 2001-02.
- The Government aims to reach agreements with 20 pilot local authorities for 2001-02, ahead of a planned wider rollout in 2002-03.
- If you are now self-employed but had no income from self-employment in 2001-02, enter a '0 ' in the box.Advertisement