20-40 sentence example
- In 1916-7 there were 735,000 Lettish refugees in Russia, and 250,000 men aged 20-40 are supposed to have perished between 1914-20.
- This is a very good method of comparing the mean specific heats over two ranges of temperature such as 0-50, and 50-100, or 0-20 and 20-40, but it is not so suitable as the electric method described below for obtaining the actual specific heat at any point of the range.
- Investing in 20-40 cloth diapers is best done once, for the entire time your baby will be in diapers.
- This provides a sense of continuity for the project, while eliminating the stress associated with trying to come up with a unique design for 20-40 different layouts.
- The camp is only 20-40 days long and doesn't include any therapy.Advertisement
- Weekly rinsing with a fluoride mouthwash can reduce decay in children by 20-40 percent.