2-fold sentence example
- If a 2-fold or 3-fold yarn is needed, then two or more ends of the spun thread are wound together and afterwards conveyed to the twisting frame for the purpose of putting the needed twist in the yarn necessary for weaving or other requirements.
- It ends up with two ligands overlap with each other while the 2-fold axis goes in the middle.
- Gaps increased 4-fold, breaks 2-fold, and dicentric chromosomes and acentric fragments 10-fold.
- Nevertheless the PSII core region is clearly 2-fold symmetric and closely resembles the averaged PSII core dimer top view.
- You can print out a 2-fold game board, a printable spinner, a small and large dice template, and game cards.Advertisement