2-6 sentence example
- Although sagittal craniosynostosis mostly occurs by chance, about 2-6 percent of cases are considered to be inherited.
- Only about 2-6 percent of infected older children and adults develop chronic hepatitis B and can continue to transmit the virus to other people.
- Many people consider this to be a natural induction but since it involves taking a large amount (2-6 ounces) of Castor oil, it seems more medical.
- About one third of children who are diagnosed with Fragile X also have autism, accounting for approximately 2-6 percent of overall autism cases diagnosed.
- According to the Fragile X Foundation, the syndrome is the most common single gene cause of autism, being the sole cause in 2-6% of all children who have autism.Advertisement