1918-9 sentence example
- The value of the total trade (including specie) amounted to £8,526,000 (1913-4), and had increased to £10,045,000 in 1918-9 and £13,641,000 in 1919-20.
- He was a member of the Allied Conference (1917), of the Supreme War Council (1918), and of the International Peace Conference (1918-9).
- In the first war year (1914-5) exports fell to £182,000; they increased to £289,000 in 1916-7, fell to £144,000 the following year, but rose to the unprecedented figure of £51i,000 in 1918-9, a value due in part to inflated prices.
- Imports which in 1914-5 were valued at £181,000 were worth £648,000 in 1918-9 and £606,00o in 1919-20.
- He was a member of the American Commission to Negotiate Peace at Paris 1918-9, and, together with Lord Robert Cecil and Col.Advertisement