1896-1905 sentence example
- Commerce.The value of the external trade of the French possessions, exclusive of Algeria and Tunisia, increased in the ten years 1896-1905 from 18,784,060 to 34,957,479.
- The total gold production of the country is from £14,500,000 to £16,000,000, and as not more than three-quarters of a million are required to strengthen existing local stocks, the balance is usually available for export, and the average export of the precious metal during the ten years, 1896-1905, was £12,500,000 per annum.
- It thus appears that the average yield of wheat in Great Britain, as calculated upon the crops harvested during the ten years (1896-1905), exceeded 31 bushels to the acre, whereas, for the ten years ended 1895, it fell below 29 bushels.
- In the ten years 1896-1905 the value of the external trade increased from about £600,000 to over £1,100,000.
- His edition (1896-1905) of the Aristophanic scholia from the Ravenna MS. was less successful.Advertisement
- The average annual revenue of the colony for the ten years 1896-1905, was £ 608,245, the average annual expenditure during the same period £663,606.