1890-1894 sentence example
- Thirlmere itself was raised in level, and adapted by means of a dam at the north end, as a reservoir for the watersupply of Manchester in 1890-1894.
- In the quinquennial period 1890-1894 (immediately preceding the War of Independence) the average yearly commerce of the island in and out was $86,875,663 with the United States; and $28,161,726 with Spain.'
- The church dates from the 11th, 1 2 th and 13th centuries, was restored in 1875 and following years and in 1890-1894 was adorned with paintings.
- He was judge of the New York court of common pleas in 1890-1894, and of the New York supreme court in 18 941899.
- The principal feature of the successive Egyptian budgets of 1890-1894 was the fiscal relief afforded to the population.Advertisement
- Thorbecke (1798-1872), and the Leidscheplein, with the large town theatre, rebuilt in 1890-1894 after a fire.
- A summary of recent critical works bearing on the text and interpretation is given by Seyffert in his admirable reports (in Bursian's Jahresberichte fiber die Fortschritte der klassischen Altertumswissenschaft), 1883-1885, 1886-1889, 1890-1894, continued by Lindsay, 18 951906.
- That takes all those up into itself, outshining them in radiance and glory - just as in the last month of the rains, at harvest time, the sun, mounting up on high into the clear and cloudless sky, overwhelms all darkness in the realms 1 Questions of King Milinda, translated by Rhys Davids (Oxford, 1890-1894), vol.