1884-1887 sentence example
- He was principal of the College for the Blind at Vinton after the war, and until his death was connected with the Iowa College of Agriculture at Ames, being military instructor and cashier in 1870-1882, acting president in 1876-1877, librarian in 1877-1878, vicepresident and professor of military tactics in 1880-1882, and treasurer in 1884-1887.
- His best legal treatise is Memoire pour le comte de Morangies (Paris, 1772); Linguet's imprisonment in the Bastille afforded him the opportunity of writing his Memoires sur la Bastille, first published in London in 1789; it has been translated into English (Dublin, 1783, and Edinburgh, 1884-1887), and is the best of his works, though untrustworthy.
- He published Explorations in Australia (1876) and Notes on Western Australia (1884-1887).
- In collaboration with Mrs Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Mrs Matilda Joslyn Gage, and Mrs Ida Husted Harper, she published The History of Woman Suffrage (4 vols., New York, 1884-1887).
- She also showed great ability as a novelist, among the best of her books being a series of sketches of country life (1884-1887).Advertisement
- This bridge was found insecure and replaced in 1884-1887.
- It was but little known until it was explored in 1884-1887 by Karl von den Steinen from Cuyaba.