1881-1883 sentence example
- McCarthy (1881-1883), a former official of the Indian survey, which did good work in connexion with the determination of the FrancoSiamese frontier (1906).
- Australian deposits were worked in 1872, and in the following year the production was 3000 tons; the maximum outputs were in 1881-1883, averaging 10,000 tons annually; but the supply declined to 2420 tons in 1898 and has since increased to about 5028 tons in 1905.
- He served on the ecclesiastical courts commission of 1881-1883, and wrote the weighty appendices to the report.
- He sat on the ecclesiastical courts commission (1881-1883) and the sweating commission (1888-1890).
- After the war he again served in the Senate (1869-1881), was minister to Spain (1881-1883), and then retired from public life.Advertisement