1875-1877 sentence example
- Cavendish (1641, rep. Harleian Misc. 1810 v.); C. Wriothesley's Chronicle (Camden Soc., 1875-1877); Notes and Queries, 8 ser., viii.
- In 1874 he was successful as a Democratic candidate, serving one term (1875-1877).
- The town is built in two divisions - the native town to the east, the new town, laid out by the Egyptians (1875-1877), to the west.
- For the history, see in addition to the works cited under Spain (section History), Cronicas de los reyes de Castilla, by C. Rosell (Madrid, 1875-1877, 2 vols.); Coleccion de las cronicas y memorias de los reyes de Castilla (Madrid, 1 7791787, 7 vols.); and Historia de las communidades de Castilla (Madrid, 1897).
- He was a Democratic representative in Congress from Illinois in 1875-1877 and again in 1879-1881; was first assistant postmaster-general in 1885-1889, and was severely criticized for his wholesale removal of Republican postmasters.Advertisement
- The best edition of the Digest is that of Moinmsen (Berlin 1868-1870), and of the Codex that of Kruger (Berlin 1875-1877).
- He lectured on constitutional and public law and Roman law in 1875-1877, and also taught subjects as diverse as botany and political economy.
- He was a Republican representative in Congress from 1867 to 1879, except in 1875-1877.
- Parzival, by Wolfram von Eschenbach, has been frequently and well edited; the edition by Bartsch (1875-1877), in Deutsche Classiker des Mittelalters, contains full notes and a glossary.