1867-1868 sentence example
- Hesse-Nassau was formed in 1867-1868 out of the territories which accrued to Prussia after the war of 1866, namely, the landgraviate of Hesse-Cassel and the duchy of Nassau, in addition to the greater part of the territory of Frankfort-on-Main, parts of the grand-duchy of Hesse, the territory of Homburg and the countship of HesseHomburg, together with certain small districts which belonged to Bavaria.
- He published in 1867-1868 a treatise in two volumes on La Lumiere, ses causes et ses effets.
- The Eastern Province Magazine was issued at Port Elizabeth in 1861-1862, and the South African Magazine appeared in 1867-1868.
- The same son also published an edition of Paulding's Select Works (4 vols., 1867-1868), and a biography called.
- In the winter of 1867-1868 he travelled in Germany - the account of his interview with Bis- marck is one of the most interesting chapters of his Reminiscences.Advertisement
- Browne, Report on " Mineral Resources of the States and Territories west of the Rocky Mountains " (United States Treasury, 2 vols., Washington, 1867-1868); United States Geological Survey, Annual Reports, Mineral Resources; consult also the bibliographies of, publications of the Survey, issued as Bulletins; California State Mining Bureau, Bulletins from 1888, note especially No.
- Among the poets who have been mentioned above, the 2 His collected works were edited by C. Eichhorn (2 vols., Stockholm, 1867-1868).
- Berlin was a walled city until 1867-1868.