1862-1865 sentence example
- A large portion of the state was occupied by them in 1862-1865.
- He edited The Church and State Review (1862-1865).
- Rathbone (1819-1901) in 1861-1862, taught in the Albany Academy in 1862-1865, and was editor of the Albany Express in 1865-1870; joined the staff of the Albany Journal in 1870, and was editor-in-chief of this paper from 1876 to 1880.
- He joined Jefferson Davis's provisional government as attorney-general, becoming afterwards his secretary for war (1861-1862), and chief secretary of state (1862-1865).
- Among his numerous publications may be specially mentioned the '.two works (each in three series), Recreations of a Country Parson (1859, 1861 and 1878), and Graver Thoughts of a Country Parson (1862-1865 and 1875); he also wrote Twenty-five Years at St Andrews (1892), and St Andrews and Elsewhere (1894).Advertisement
- His works were published in eleven volumes (Paris, 1862-1865).