1857-1859 sentence example
- Voigt has traced the history of the Order previous to 1526 in his Geschichte Preussens (Konigsberg, 1827-1839), and he has dealt with the organization of the Order, and with its history in Germany from 1525 to 1858, in his Geschichte des deutschen Ritterorden in seinen zwolf Balleien in Deutschland (Berlin, 1857-1859).
- Tristan and Isolde; 3 acts (poem written in 1857; music, 1857-1859).
- At Saltash the Royal Albert bridge (1857-1859) carries the railway across the estuary.
- These, which bear an unmistakable family likeness to those of the great Finnish epic of the Kalevala, were collected as the Kalevi Poeg, and edited by Kreutswald (1857), and translated into German by Reinthal (1857-1859) and Bertram (1861) and by Lowe (190o).
- Of the special histories and descriptions of Mecca published by Wi stenfeld (Chroniken der Stadt Mekka, 3 vols., 1857-1859, with an abstract in German, 1861), the most valuable is that of Azragi.Advertisement
- The church was restored or rebuilt in the 16th century, and again restored by Sir Gilbert Scott in 1857-1859.