1851-1853 sentence example
- The Bombay Quarterly Magazine (1851-1853) gave place to the Bombay Quarterly Review, issued in 1855.
- Epitomes of these elaborate works were published, 1851-1853.
- Becoming interested in terrestrial magnetism he made many observations of magnetic intensity and declination in various parts of Sweden, and was charged by the Stockholm Academy of Sciences with the task, not completed till shortly before his death, of working out the magnetic data obtained by the Swedish frigate "Eugenie" on her voyage round the world in 1851-1853.
- His Collected Works, edited for the Parker Society by John Ayre (3 vols.,Cambridge, 1851-1853), include, besides the controversial tracts already alluded to, two sermons published during his lifetime, a selection from his letters to Cecil and others, and some portions of his unpublished MSS.
- She assisted Dr Howe in editing the Commonwealth in 1851-1853.Advertisement