1847-1848 sentence example
- He removed to Texas in 1839, was deputy surveyor of public lands in 1839-1843, was admitted to the bar in 1846, was a member of the state House of Representatives in 1847-1848, served as district judge in 1852-1857, and in1857-1861was a representative in Congress.
- From 1846 to 1855 he represented the county of Renfrew in parliament in the Conservative interest, and was lord rector of Glasgow University in 1847-1848.
- One was killed at Rhyli, in the Dumaoh district, Sagur and Narbuda territories, so late as in the cold season of 1847-1848; and about the same time a few still remained in the valley of the Sind river in Kotah, central India.
- His Institutio theologicae elencticae (3 vols., Geneva 1680-1683) has passed through frequent editions, the last reprint having been made in Edinburgh in 1847-1848.
- In 1847-1848, during the reign of Abd-ul-Mejid, the building was put into a state of thorough repair by the Italian architect Fossati.Advertisement
- P. Kennedy's Digest of the evidence given before the Devon Commission (Dublin, 1847-1848); the Report of the Bessborough Commission, 1881, and of the commission on the agriculture of the United Kingdom, 1881.
- Kearney was maintained where Nebraska City now stands in 1847-1848, and in the latter year was re-established on the Platte, some 175 m.