1843-1845 sentence example
- The Uralian travels of Anthony Reguly (1843-1845), and the philological labours of Paul Hunfalvy and Joseph Budenz, may be said to have established it, and no doubt has been thrown on it by recent research, though most authorities regard the Magyars as of mixed origin physically and combining Turkish with Finno-Ugric elements.
- After studying for two years (1843-1845) at Miami University, he practised law at Centerville, Indiana, and in 1852 was judge of the sixth judicial circuit of Indiana.
- He was prominent in Democratic politics, was a member of the Illinois House of Representatives in 1836-1838, was state auditor in 1841-1843, was judge of the supreme court of the state in 1843-1845, and was commissioner of the U.S. General Land Office in 1845-1847.
- In 1843-1845 he was a Whig representative in Congress.
- Consuelo (1842-1844) and its sequel La Comtesse de Rudolstadt (1843-1845) are fantaisies a la Chopin, though the stage on which they are played is the Venice of Musset.Advertisement