1824-1825 sentence example
- Having once obtained a foothold in the country, they established their power over the entire valley and ruled with merciless barbarity, until they were expelled by the British in 1824-1825.
- This work vas translated into German (1824-1825), French (1825) and English (1854).
- He published in 1810 a translation of the Parthenais of the Danish poet Baggesen, with a preface on the various kinds of poetry; in 1823 translations of two tragedies of Manzoni, with a preface "Sur la the orie de l'art dramatique"; and in 1824-1825 his translation of the popular songs of modern Greece, with a "Discours preliminaire" on popular poetry.
- When, a few years after his appointment at Blaubeuren, he published his first important work, Symbolik and Mythologie oder die Naturreligion des Alterturns (1824-1825), it became evident that he had made a deeper study of philosophy, and had come under the influence of Schelling and more particularly of Friedrich Schleiermacher.
- His first publication (1824-1825) was the Report of his geological survey of the state of North Carolina.Advertisement