1810-1812 sentence example
- Creuzer's first and most famous work was his Symbolik and Mythologie der alten V dlker, besonders der Griechen (1810-1812), in which he maintained that the mythology of Homer and Hesiod came from an Eastern source through the Pelasgians, and was the remains of the symbolism of an ancient revelation.
- The Svensk Literatur-Tidning (1813-1825) of Palmblad and the Polyfem (1810-1812) had the same objects.
- In 1810-1812 he was governor of Massachusetts.
- After teaching for two years (1810-1812) in Baltimore, he was sent to Mount St Mary's College, Emmitsburg, Maryland, where he remained until 1815, acting both as teacher and as pastor.
- His eldest SOn, Henry Middleton (1770-1846), was an orator of ability, was governor of South Carolina in 1810-1812, a representative in Congress in 1815-1819, and the United States minister to Russia from 1820 to 1830, negotiating in 1824 a convention "relative to navigation, fishing and trading in the Pacific Ocean, and to establishments on the North-West Coast."Advertisement