180-pound sentence example
- A 180-pound person can burn anywhere from 490 to 1308 calories, depending on whether it's mountain biking or a light, moderate, vigorous, very fast, or racing speed.
- A 180-pound person can expect to burn from 654 to 1348 calories depending on whether it's moderate, vigorous, racing, or uphill speeds.
- A 180-pound person can burn from 654 to 981 calories depending on whether the pace is slow, moderate, or fast.
- Those with a lot of kicking, such as Karate or Tae Kwon Do, and ones that involve throwing, such as Judo, can expect to burn 817 calories in an hour for a 180-pound person.
- A 180-pound person can burn from 654 to 899 calories.Advertisement
- If a 180-pound person runs at a casual speed, they can expect to burn around 654 pounds, but if they put on the burners going nearly 11 mph, they can burn up to 1471 calories.
- A 180-pound person can expect to lose 695 calories after doing this for an hour.
- A 180-pound person will burn approximately 560 calories in 45 minutes of elliptical work, more calories than the same amount of time spent moderately cycling on a stationary bike.