18-hole sentence example
- Part is laid out as an 18-hole golf course; a section is reserved for cricket and football; a portion has been railed off for a race-course, and a bathing-station has been erected.
- The 18-hole, 6442 yard, par 71 course uses the natural contours to create undulating fairways.
- Colvend is an excellent 18-hole course, less than a mile from the site - some chalets overlook the fairways.
- Stewart came to the 18th hole needing a birdie to force an 18-hole playoff.
- Stewart also won at Hazeltine in 1991 after an 18-hole playoff with Scott Simpson, which featured a two-shot swing on the 16th hole.Advertisement
- The destruction of the wild-flower meadow by the building of an 18-hole golf course would also remove a wildlife haven.
- There is an 18-hole graphic on the back shoulder.