18-25 sentence example
- In the libraries visited, this profile characterized some of the male unemployed library users aged 18-25 and school truants.
- Gate House Academy specializes in treatment for young people ages 18-25.
- Young adults aged 18-25 reported the highest rate of past month cigarette use (40.2%), similar to the rate among young adults in 2002.
- In 2003, the rate of substance dependence or abuse was 8.9 percent for youths aged 12-17 and 21 percent for persons aged 18-25.
- Among persons with substance dependence or abuse, illicit drugs accounted for 58.1 percent of youths and 37.2 percent of persons aged 18-25.Advertisement
- Many other cable stations, including VH1, have attempted to create similar programming for a slightly older viewing audience, but this 18-25 set continues to be the prime target area for such endeavors.