18-24 sentence example
- The Iceland poppy (P. undicaule), is one of the showiest species, having grey-green pinnate leaves and flowers varying in colour from pure white to deep orange-yellow, orange-scarlet, &c. Specially fine varieties with stalks 18-24 in.
- Micros, 18 53, p. 236; 1854, pp. 18-24) published an arrangement of prisms, which, however, imparted a pseudomorphous impression if image-forming oculars were not used, and in 1854 a second system (fig.
- The main group targetted are those aged 18-24 who have been unemployed for a period of 6 months or more.
- This workfare scheme compels 18-24 year olds unemployed over 6 months to work for under £ 55 per week.
- The busiest shopping day of the year ranges from December 18-24.Advertisement
- Baby sizes include 3-6 months to 18-24 months, plus sizes for newborns and preemies.
- The Hallmark Keepsake Ornament line is usually planned out 18-24 months in advance.
- Rooms usually start at 18-24 euro per night and can climb as high as some of the ritziest hotels in the area.