18-20 sentence example
- Decomposition takes place and the issuing gas contains 18-20% of chlorine.
- Similar phenomena are exhibited in the electrolysis of solutions of antimony tribromide and tri-iodide, the product obtained from the tribromide having a specific gravity of 5.4, and containing 18-20% of antimony tribromide, whilst that from the tri-iodide has a specific gravity of 5.2-5.8 and contains about 22% of hydriodic acid and antimony tri-iodide.
- It is surrounded by a wall, strengthened by square towers at distances of 18-20 steps, probably dating in its present condition from medieval Mahommedan times.
- Besides average sizes, the store also carries some of the robes in plus sizes up to an XXL (about an 18-20).
- You'll need to adjust the stitch length on your machine to 18-20 stitches per inch to avoid splits in stitching.Advertisement