16-18 sentence example
- The usual strength of the corps is, 2 infantry divisions (4 brigades, 8 or 9 regiments, 32 or 36 battalions), 1 cavalry brigade (18 squadrons), and 1 artillery brigade (16-18 batteries or 128-144 field-guns), besides technical and departmental units and in some cases fortress artillery regiments.
- Amniocentesis-A procedure performed at 16-18 weeks of pregnancy in which a needle is inserted through a woman's abdomen into her uterus to draw out a small sample of the amniotic fluid from around the baby for analysis.
- In youth ages 12-15, 126/78 mm Hg is normal, and for ages 16-18, 132/82 mm Hg is normal.
- Edwards' syndrome is also referred to as trisomy 18, trisomy E, and trisomy 16-18.
- An amniocentesis is done further along in pregnancy (from approximately 16-18 weeks) to obtain a sample of fluid surrounding the baby for testing.Advertisement