12-year-olds sentence example
- Of the students surveyed, a healthy 90.6% of 12-year-olds said they had never used alcohol, but this figure drops a disappointing 59.1% by the time it reaches the seniors.
- Feelings of sadness, loneliness, guilt, lack of self worth, and self-blame are common in nine to 12-year-olds.
- Parents of six to 12-year-olds should talk to the children, not at them, encourage conversation by asking questions that require more than a yes-or-no answer, and listen attentively as the child recounts the day's activities.
- Thus, some chronological 12-year-olds may be assessed as 14 years of age in terms of skeletal development, while others may be assessed as ten.
- Only 32.5% of 17-year-olds stated that that had never used alcohol and the number of kids who had used alcohol within the past 30 days rose steadily from 2.7% of 12-year-olds up to 33.3% of 17-year-olds.Advertisement