12-year sentence example
- Thus in 1907-1908, 1551 men were serving on a 12-year colour engagement, 24,856 on a term of 7 years colours and 5 reserve, 3589 on a 6 and 6 term, 3449 on 3 and 9 engagement, 45 2 9 for other terms, out of a total of 37,974 recruits or soldiers signing fresh engagements.
- Among the papers was a survey of 77 insulin dependent diabetics over a 12-year period to 1994 in Canada.
- The story is told by a 12-year old girl named Karana, who is the daughter of the village's chief.
- Barbra Streisand is on a 20 city tour after a 12-year absence.
- She had just started her freshman year in college, but her dream was to act, so she packed her bags, moved to New York City and started her 12-year stint on the daytime drama.Advertisement
- Mary and Harrison were officially divorced in 1979, ending their 12-year marriage.
- Children should get sealants on their first permanent "six-year" molars, which come in between the ages of five and seven, and on the second permanent "12-year" molars, which come in between the ages of 11 and 14.
- Advance it in 12-year increments until the closest date possible to the current year is reached.
- This disrupted the live show, angering SNL producer, Lorne Michaels and earning Costello a 12-year ban from the show.