10-20 sentence example
- The Obligatory Civil Marriage Bill, the State Registries Bill and the Religion of Children of Mixed Marriages Bill, were finally adopted on the 21st of June 1894, after fierce debates and a ministerial interregnum of ten days (June 10-20); but on the 25th of December, Wekerle, who no longer possessed the king's confidence,' resigned a second time, and was succeeded by Baron Dersb (Desiderius) Banffy.
- A heavy rain-belt, with a normal fall of more than 40 in., covers all the northern half of the Sierra and the north-west counties; shading off from this is the region of 10-20 in.
- Another cause of kidney damage is a condition called amyloidosis which occurs in 10-20% of cases.
- The last 10-20 years have seen a growing internationalism in the visual arts.
- The new default APR may be an additional 10-20% over the standard interest rate.Advertisement
- Most leather scrapbook albums will come with 10-20 plastic page protectors.
- Experts believe the decisions Baby Boomers make on these issues over the next 10-20 years will have a critical effect on the rest of the population.
- A transient ischemic attack (TIA), also called a "mini stroke," is characterized by a short-term blood vessel obstruction or clot that tends to resolve itself quickly, usually within 10-20 minutes, or up to 24 hours.
- With regard to foreign bodies in the digestive tract, between 80 percent and 90 percent pass through without incident; 10-20 percent can be removed with an endoscope; and fewer than 1 percent require surgical removal.
- Mild, moderate, and severe classifications for PEM have not been precisely defined, but patients who lose 10-20 percent of their body weight without trying may have moderate PEM.Advertisement
- Each attempt at intrauterine insemination has only a 10-20 percent success rate, making it only slightly more effective than regular intercourse.
- The Physician's Desk Reference (PDF), a well-respected doctors' manual on medications and supplements, states only 10-20 percent of pill vitamins are absorbed but about 98 percent of liquid vitamins are absorbed.
- Charge donors $10-20 per hour to help clean a garage, weed a garden or perform any other task.
- At a more intimate gathering (between 10-20 people), games can help everyone get to know each other.
- Literary agents are paid a percentage of the sales they generate for their clients, most often 10-20%.Advertisement
- All Heart Kids -- Has some uniforms in girls half sizes and boys husky sizes 10-20.
- Manly soils are those which contain a considerable percentage (10-20) of lime, and are called clay marls, loamy marls and sandy marls, according as these several ingredients preponderate.