won sentence examples
- Played 6 won
5 lost 1 points for 132, against 30.
- As the value of the
has been cut by half, western prices have doubled.
- won liberties.
- As is so often the case a
leaves another to fight and the situation is becoming ever more illogical.
- won by one wicket.
- Had the horse won, where would you have filmed?
- It was a choice between a new site or new songs, and the
- won stability
built up over recent years is taken for granted.
- Thankfully, my
team won, which of course, pleased me greatly.
- won by 8 runs
batting first we lost two early wickets in the shape of lister and woodhead leaving us 22-2.
- Despite the fact that entry into force took longer than expected, the
treaty has performed ably in its infancy.
- won victory.
is a point to that side.
- The sensible solution has at
through for italy.
- won gains.
- But there is some justice in the world, and the
best film won
[ laughs ] .
- won rights
once lost, may never be regained.
- Neither one nor the
it; we sought a consensus and chose panama ' , he said " .
- won experience
to use well.
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about won