Wield Sentence Examples
Search Sentence Examples
- Wield a sword
with the same.. .
- There is no doubt that the leaders of the world's eight largest economies
- Wield when
you're one of the world's greatest player.
- Wielded in both hands
at all times to either cause damage or to parry.
- Wielding of power
presented some of our internal oppositionists with the opportunity to ratchet up the rhetoric.
- Wielded with two hands, the upper half of which is covered with studded iron strips.
- Wield the ax
in order to save the Library?
- No. Go for the possible: the men who had
the knives or fired the guns.
- Wields what
is perhaps his most controversial premise.
- Wield in the modern world?
- Wielding of weapons
is present and correct, as is the painfully pitiful ability to store sod all ammo.
- Wielding maniac
attacked children in St. Luke's Infants School, Blakenhall.
- Historically, husbands have
great power over their wives.
- Wielding a paintbrush: in his spare time, he is a keen amateur artist.
- Many people have long suspected that many multi-national organizations
more power than national governments.
- Wielding machetes.
- You must continue the treatment with a hand
five giant talons.
- Wielding the scalpel
is likely to gain most from the experience.
- I hadn't been certain whether I should go on first or second - the first act
How would you use wield in a sentence?
comments powered by