wield sentence examples
- wield a sword
with the same.. .
- There is no doubt that the leaders of the world's eight largest economies
- wield when
you're one of the world's greatest player.
- wielded in both hands
at all times to either cause damage or to parry.
- wielding of power
presented some of our internal oppositionists with the opportunity to ratchet up the rhetoric.
- wielded with two hands, the upper half of which is covered with studded iron strips.
- wield the ax
in order to save the library?
- No. go for the possible: the men who had
the knives or fired the guns.
- wields what
is perhaps his most controversial premise.
- wield in the modern world?
- wielding of weapons
is present and correct, as is the painfully pitiful ability to store sod all ammo.
- wielding maniac
attacked children in st. luke's infants school, blakenhall.
- Historically, husbands have
great power over their wives.
- wielding a paintbrush: in his spare time, he is a keen amateur artist.
- Many people have long suspected that many multi-national organizations
more power than national governments.
- wielding machetes.
- You must continue the treatment with a hand
five giant talons.
- wielding the scalpel
is likely to gain most from the experience.
- I hadn't been certain whether i should go on first or second - the first act
The word usage examples above have been gathered from various sources to reflect current and historical usage.
They do not represent the opinions of YourDictionary.com.
Learn more about wield